Increased heavy truck traffic is a necessary side effect of economic growth. To reduce the impact of this increased truck traffic on motorists in the county, the Montgomery County RDC commissioned American Structurepoint to study the construction of a dedicated truck route to divert semi traffic along 300S between Nucor Road and I-74. The roadway improvements will be done in phases once design and funding are completed.
- CR 300 S Ladoga Rd to CR 300 E
- CR 300 S CR 300 E to Nucor Rd
- CR 300 S Nucor Rd to CR 475 E
- CR 300 S CR 475 E to CR 550 E
- CR 300 S CR 550 E to CR 675 E
- US 136 to I-74
- I-74 Interchange
- CR 775 E I-74 to CR 100 S
- CR 775 E CR100 S to SR 32
- SR 32
Currently, this project is on hold while the development of Comfort Drive is completed.